HR2002BRA - Officer - Branch Office
IIG Bank (Malta) Ltd, established in 2010, is a licensed banking institution regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. The bank's principal activity is international trade finance and trade services.
The Bank is currently looking to recruit a Bank Officer to join their team within the Branch Office in Sliema on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for dealing with day-to-day requirements of customers.
- Customers Account Opening and maintenance of accounts.
- Data Input.
- Processing of customer payments.
- Handling of customer queries.
- Conducting customer reviews on a regular basis.
- Administration duties and other ad-hoc responsibilities at the branch Office.
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess good organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Team player with customer-oriented mind-set.
- Knowledge of basic banking is preferred.
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Minimum - Advanced level standard of education.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but not a must since essential training will be provided.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality and are subject to our Candidates Privacy Notice.